Monday, February 25, 2013

Map Project

     For the map project I first started off with Lily taking a side photo of me then I cut out my face and painted it with black so it would look like a silhouette. 
Then I just started to draw of objects that I thought were symbolic of things in my mind or things that have happened. I drew over pencil with sharpie to give it more of a definite line and I added color with watercolor. The objects in the photo are as follows: A factory (With billowing smoke), A faucet with the water turned out (which then turns into a waterfall which then turns into a polluted lake. Then the lake turns into a river and flows under a watermill. A hurricane lantern, the Arc De Triumph, a flashlight burning something, an old record player with a dog listening to Fur Elise coming out of it, and then a tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment