Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Drawing Lab Reflection


      A strength this term was exploring new materials that I had never used before. It was interesting to see how each one was used and how different they were. Out of all the new materials that I explored I really enjoyed the watercolors. Class did not seem like as much of a challenge as some other classes have been for me. This was because that I knew most of the things that were being taught and some of the basic rules. The project that I am most proud of this year was the text project. I thought that it came out really well and I like the secret and hidden part to it because that is what makes people so interested in it. Over all my thoughts and feelings about this class and my work this term was well accomplished I got many art pieces done and they were with materials that I had never done before. I do wish that the class was more challenging for me because I want to become a better artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment