Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Portraits Using Photoshop

     For this project I got the idea of this type of portrait from a picture that I found on Pinterest. http://artistaday.com/?p=15225 The picture that I found was made from oil and canvas. Instead I took my own approach on it and used Photoshop. The first step was a mini photo shoot with my best friend in which we had to take some plain photos of each other's faces and then some photos of our hands over our faces.




     After trying to get the perfect photos I put all of the photos onto Photoshop. It was a long process of trying to cut the basic features from one picture and pasting it to the pictures that contained the hands. It had to be exact so you would not be able to tell that you cut and pasted the eyes. I'm sure that there were many different approaches that could have been taken but it was a project that was different from anything else that I have done so it was a good learning experience. The final pieces turned out well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment