Monday, September 13, 2010

Collaborative Drawings

How did having someone else work on your drawing add to or take away from the final result?
How did it FEEL to return to your drawing and see other people's marks on it?

    Having someone else working on my drawing made me feel distraught, uncomfortable, agitated, and annoyed. I had no idea what they were doing to the picture and I was thinking if I ever wanted to go back to the picture again.
    Coming back to my drawing was depressing, my picture looked like it when through a blender. My hope for what I wanted the picture to be melted.

1 comment:

  1. oh emily, i could tell this activity had a big impact on you. i'm sorry you felt badly when someone else drew on your drawing but i hope you were able to see through the frustration to the goal of what we did...which was to be able to give up control a little and be less precious about our work.

    ReplyDelete