Thursday, January 23, 2014

Imagining The 2014 Senior Show

1. Can you imagine making work that will live in this space?
     Yes, the vague image that I have in my head about my final project could be placed inside this space. I'm thinking of variations of a stop motion film displayed on TVs.

2. Will you work be large or small?
      Not entirely sure. The TVs could be different sizes. I don't want it to be too big and overwhelming but perhaps a medium to small size. There might be a possibility of multiple TV screens.

3. Can you imagine making one work or do you imagine making many things?
     I imagine making a stop motion film of one thing but in a few different perspectives. One TV screen would show one perspective while the other would show the other.

4. Will you use only one type of material or many?
     Photography will be the main part but the materials that go in the photo might vary. Still not entirely sure what the subject matter might be.

5. Will your work live on the wall, on the floor, in a corner, be suspended…..?
     My work would live on the wall. At least that would be the easiest way and for now the best way to hang it. It would be difficult to suspend the TVs plus there would't be any point for it to be suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment