Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Thoughts

When I was younger I worked with clay, paper, paint, pencil, and a lot more. Pencil, I thought was the only material that I was successful in until I reached Beaver. In Beaver I have learned to work with tons of materials and was able to discover that I was able to work with them as well. Most of my work was 2D but the more I worked with different materials the more 3D my artwork became. For senior studio I only have a two small ideas on what I want to do and how I want to do it. One of them is with color blind images, glow in the dark paint, and fluorescent paint. The other one I have to research more to see what materials I can use, in which case I might need help finding/working with. When it comes to artists I have and old fashioned taste: John Singer Sargent, Michelangelo, and Vincent van Gogh. It amazes me on their processes and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment