Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

1. Engagement:
Getting enough sleep: I don't think I ever get enough rest, even though I try to.
Bringing supplies to class: Bringing supplies to class is easy and I always do so.
Completing work: I have completed all the work that I have started.
Giving projects a good attitude: I give my projects my best attitude and my hardest try.

2. In-class projects: the works of art you've finished up to this point.
        I have finished all of the projects I have started. The Pour Paintings, The Extended Finding of The Pour Paintings, and I have brought in my drawings in my sketch book on time.

3. Sketchbook: the work you're doing outside of class.
        The work the I have done in my sketch book for assignments and other projects have been brought in on time. I am almost done will all the assignment that we had to do in the sketch book.

4. Drop everything and draw: drawing from observation on Tuesdays.
         The drop everything and draw projects on Tuesdays are fun but sometimes challenging. It is good practice though and I am happy when I start getting into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment